Andrew Padnick - Experianced Marketing Professional with the Below Talents:
· Negotiate contracts, advertising media, or products to be advertised
· Research and plan advertising campaigns
· Decide which media to advertise in, such as radio, television, print, online and billboards
· Negotiate contracts
· Inspect creative elements and layouts
· Organize market research studies and analyze their findings
· Develop pricing strategies for products to be marketed, keeping the client’s budget balanced with the firm’s needs
· Meet with clients to present campaigns and offer advice and strategies
· Oversee staff and ensure deadlines are met
· Create interest for products and services and work with sales staff to design advertising campaigns for clients. They also prepare the budgets for these campaigns. There are two types of specialized advertising managers: media directors, who oversee how a campaign will reach customers through the use of various types of media; and account executives, who manage accounts but do not participate in the creative and media output angles of a campaign.
· Responsible for maintaining a positive public image for their client base and generate press releases and programs to promote that image.
· Estimate the demand for a product and identify markets in which the product will best thrive and prosper, as well as develop pricing strategies to help maximize market share.
· Direct and plan programs by using direct mail, Internet advertising, store displays, special events, sweepstakes and contests, social media and endorsements to increase sales and profits.
· Are responsible for creating and instituting brand assets for a company or product.
· Direct sales force and set goals and enforce profit projections for the team and for the organization.
· Study market conditions to explore the potential sales of a product or service and estimate its profitability; gather data about who will buy a product and at what price.